Glidetrack Shooter SD 30.5 inch (0.75m) Portable Slider/Mini Dolly for DSLR Video, Anodized Aluminum
June 10, 2013 § Leave a comment
- Adjust from floor mounted slider, to tripod mounted slider to shoulder support in seconds!
- Doubles up as a shoulder brace for 5D, 7D and similar DSLR cameras and smaller camcorder users
- Hand grips also act as levelers for uneven surfaces. They can be adjusted without tools in a fraction of a second, you just press the button and turn, then release to lock!
- Handles can be adjusted in an instant to whatever position you like using one hand
- For standard Glidetrack sliding mode just flip them up in line with the track and you are set to go!
Doubling as both a slider and shoulder brace, the Glidetrack Shooter SD (Standard Duty) 30″ brings high-end polish to run-and-gun video productions. Designed as a lightweight and affordable alternative to more cumbersome dolly tracks, the Shooter SD gives you the power to create smooth, Hollywood-like tracking shots as well as stable handheld footage. Whether attached to a tripod (via the 1/4″ or 3/8″ mounting thread) or resting on its two scratch-free feet, the Shooter makes the most of its simple, industrial-grade design to deliver smooth-as-glass motion. When handheld shooting is required, the entire lightweight unit transfers easily from tripod to shoulder, its dual handgrips pivoting downward for two-handed support. A soft shoulder pad adds comfort and friction to keep shots stable and secure, aided further by a removable center handle. Ideal for video-enabled DSLRs and small-to-medium-sized camcorders, the Glidetrack Shooter SD lets you add visual panache to your productions, at minimal cost and weight.